1. International Symposium in Anesthesiology, Perioperative Medicine and Intensive Care Medicine
2. International Symposium in Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery
3. International Symposium in Urgent medicine
4. Third International Ophthalmology and Visual Science Symposium: Challenges in Pediatric Ophthalmology
5. Intrenational Symposium in Pulmonary medicine
6. International Symposium in Radiology
7. International Symposium in Dermatology and Venerology
8. International Symposium in Primary and Consultative Ambulatory care medicine
9. International Symposium in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
10. International Symposium in Pediatrics
11. International Simposium in Plastic Surgery
12. Second International Symposium in Neurology
13. International Symposium in Mental Health in Children and Adolescents
14. International Symposium in Oncology, Hematology and Pathology
15. International Symposium in Gynecology and Obstetrics
|March 10, 2023||Deadline for submitting the questionnaire for symposia chairs|
|April 8, 2023||Deadline for submission of abstracts|
|May 10, 2023||Conference program finalized|
|May 15, 2023||Deadline for registration and payment of the registration fee|
|June 1-4, 2023||Presentation of papers at the conference|
|July 1, 2023||Submission of papers to Acta Medica Saliniana|
During its “14th Days of BHAAAS in Bosnia-Herzegovina,” Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences will organize the international conference on Medical Sciences.
Abstract submission is completed at this time, but we still welcome Topic submissions. In case you want to submit your Topic, a title of the presentation is necessary and should be written in English.
The presentations can be delivered in either English or in BHS language regardless of the symposium, although we encourage presentations in English.
Deadline for Topic submission is May 1st, 2023.
Deadline for Abstract Submission was April 8th, 2023.
- After April 8th each symposia chair will receive submitted abstracts related to their symposia.
- The chair and co-chairs are responsible to do the first review and immediately rejecting abstracts that do not fulfill their basic criteria related to quality, context, plagiarism, and self-plagiarism. Chair or co-chairs will notify authors of the abstract rejection. The chair and co-chair will have to finalize this step by April 30th.
- All abstracts that fulfill scientific criteria should be sent to the medical section review committee on the email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by symposia chairs no later than April 8th. At this point, please do not notify the authors of these abstracts.
- The review committee will review all abstracts based on technical criteria propagated on the web page and send feedback to authors if any revision is needed. Ten days will be assigned for revision.
- The due date for authors to make revisions and send abstracts back to the review committee will be April 30th.
- Authors and Chairs will be notified of accepted and rejected abstracts by the review committee no later than May 5th.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In all email correspondence between chairs and authors the review committee needs to be cc for easier follow up and double checking for any communication errors.
Organizing Committee of the Medical Symposia 14th Days
Adnan Begović (President of the Medical Section)