11th Annual Days of BHAAAS in B&H
Novotel Hotel Bristol, Sarajevo, June 20th – June 23rd, 2019
The procedure for submission of abstracts/papers is different for medical versus technical symposia. All abstracts (medical symposia) and papers (technical symposia) must be written in English.
The presentations can be delivered in either English or in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian regardless of the symposium, although we encourage presentations in English so that the attendees from other countries can follow them. All abstract submitters must register for the conference.
We strongly encourage interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary presentations. We also encourage submissions from young researchers and professionals, and especially from women.
Call for abstracts for Medical symposia
Medical Section symposia
The Medical Section is organizing the following Medical symposia during the 11th Days of BHAAAS in B&H:
- International symposium on Breast
- International symposium on Family Medicine
- International symposium on General Surgery
- International symposium on Intensive Care Medicine
- International symposium on Neurosurgery and Spinal Surgery
- International symposium on Oncology and Pathology
- International symposium on Orthopedics
- International symposium on Plastic Surgery
- International symposium on Psychiatry
Type of presentation:
- Original research,
- Systematic review,
- Topic review.
- Title of the abstract should be short and concise.
- Authors’ names (full first name followed by family name, separated by a comma from the next name),
- First author’s affiliation/institution.
- For “Original research” and “Systematic reviews”, the abstract needs to have the following subtitles: Objective, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- For “Topic review” (nonsystematic, narrative reviews), first paragraph should be brief Objective of the review, followed by the Topic Review paragraph, and ending with the brief Conclusion.
Character / Word Count:
- Maximum 2000 characters (approximately 300 words) total including the title, names of the authors and first author affiliation
- Authors not proficient in English language should have their abstract edited by professional biomedical English language specialist.
If you need this service to be provided through the journal editorial office, the additional cost is 12 KM.
|Registration opens:||March 1st, 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline:||March 31st, 2019|
|Notification of first decision:||April 20th, 2019|
|Submission of revised abstracts:||May 1st, 2019|
Abstracts will be reviewed by experts in the field. The limited number of abstracts will be selected based on its quality for oral presentation and publication. Submitted abstracts must be original, previously unpublished, and not currently under review by any conference or journal.
Selected abstracts will be published in the online special edition of journal “Acta Medica Academica” in June 2019.
Submit an Abstract
for Medical symposia
Make sure to read and follow the Submission Guidelines written above.
Deadline for Submission is on March 31st, 2019. You will be notified by April 20th, 2019.
Call for papers for Technical symposia
Technical Sciences symposia
During the 11th days of Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT), in cooperation with BHAAAS, will organize the:
Paper and presentation topics include (but are not limited to): Pure and Applied Mathematics, Computer Modeling and Simulations for Engineering Applications, Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Modeling, Communication Technologies, Power Quality, Mechatronics, Robotics and Embedded Systems, Electrical Machines and Drives, Advanced Electrical Power Systems (Planning, Operation and Control), and Mechanical Engineering.
Based on the number and scope of the papers received, a variety of thematic symposia will be organized where authors will be able to present their papers.
|Registration opens:||March 1st, 2019|
|Submission of papers for review:||March 25th, 2019|
|Notification of paper review results:||April 20th, 2019|
|Submission of revised papers:||May 1st, 2019|
Papers whose content is determined to be within the scope of the conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field. Papers will be evaluated on the basis of relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by any other journals or conferences.
Paper formatting and submission:
Papers must be formatted according to the template:
Complete papers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers that are accepted and presented during IAT 2019 will be published in the series Springer’s Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems.
Deadline for Registration is on May 31st, 2019.